DBL XP Labs
- Punch Flavor
- Clean and Consistent Energy*
- High-end Focus Booster*
- Antioxidants & Lutein for Health and Vision*
- Zero Sugar, Zero Crash, Zero Jitters
- One Tasty S.O.B.
Now you know what the flavor is, but you might still be wondering: “Why use this over a canned drink or any other brand? Is It better? Is it Cheaper?”
Well here’s how it breaks down:
- Only $1.00 Per Serving – Less than half the cost of most sugary canned drinks.
- “But there’s cheaper options.” – True, but a lot of those also contain artificial dyes, Maltodextrin (aka Sugar in disguise) and don’t have vision ingredients or Trademarked Ingredients (Higher Quality). We’re slightly more expensive because we didn’t skimp on quality.
- “What About the Calories?” – Glad you asked. While some products claim to be “Zero Calories”, it doesn’t mean they truly are. Amino Acids (like L-Taurine and L-Tyrosine) are regarded as having calories by the FDA. We do things right and by the book which is why we technically have 15 calories per serving.
Shipping & Returns
We ship everywhere in the United States.
Having an issue with the order you received? No problem! Check our return policy or contact us directly!
For more Information- Shipping & Returns
Do not exceed recommended dose. Not intended by persons with a medical condition. Consult your physician before using this product if you are pregnant or nursing or taking any medication. Do not use if you have high blood pressure or heart problems or are considering becoming pregnant.
FDA LEGAL DISCLAIMER
The statements contained in this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). No statements contained in this website shall be construed as a claim or representation of a diagnosis, treatment, cure, or prevention of any disease. No product listed in this website is intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
WARNING: Consuming this product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Read more- Prop 65